It's been awhile.
I haven't blogged for a couple of years now, but am glad to have the opportunity with my EDIT 7500 class to pick it back up again. Blogspot has improved!
This week's readings/topic focuses on Christopher Moersh's work around Levels of Technology Integration. Overall, I think the LoTI scale can be a powerful tool, and I'm glad that Georgia refers to it and has stated goals around it. I do wonder, however, how much of that "trickles down" to the teacher level. Do they know about LoTI? Do they take the LoTI survey? If so, what do they do with it ... say, "that's nice" and ignore it or use it as a way of informing their professional growth and classroom practice? It really could be a powerful tool - just not convinced it's being applied as strong as it could be. Then again, what is? :)
I look forward to the class discussion next week.
Skiing and Tokyo, Feb. 10, 11, & 12
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment